Bridge Design and Construction Engineering firm, Finley Engineering Group (FINLEY) is proud to announce that it has ranked #5 on the “Best Structural Firm to Work For” list. This is the 7th year that FINLEY has received this prestigious honor and this recognition has helped FINLEY attract new staff to the Tallahassee, Florida and Czech Republic offices.
The “Best Firms to Work For” award recognizes the top architecture, structural engineering, civil engineering, environmental, and multidiscipline firms in the United States and Canada based on their workplace practices, employee benefits, and employee retention rates.
While many firms offer excellent benefits, FINLEY has developed some unique operational capabilities by upgrading technology to best serve clients on complex bridge projects world-wide. FINLEY recently made a significant investment in new software and training to fully transition to SOFiSTiK. Now, all FINLEY projects have full BrIM capabilities. Many of the recent hires have commented on the superior use of technology as a major factor in their decision to work at FINLEY.
Our staff recommends working at FINLEY to their peers because of the career opportunities, friendly atmosphere and team environment. Here’s what they had to say:
- “Quality is our number one priority.”
- “Great work culture. Feels like family.”
- “The best firm should provide the working environment where employees like to go, work on interesting projects and cooperate in experienced and friendly teams.”
- “An environment that people can be successful while maintaining a work-life balance. A good team atmosphere where everyone helps each other to reach a common goal.”
- “Great team, great projects worldwide, international experience.”
- “You have to be happy to work for this company. FINLEY respects its employees and rewards them adequately.”
“To attract and retain the best and brightest talent, we continually benchmark our salary, benefits, and technology. Each year we’ve participated in the Best Firms survey, we’ve gained valuable insight into these areas. We continually strive to be a great place to work. The comments we received this year reflect our company values. We like to have some fun, make some money and do something we’re proud of.” said Craig Finley, President.